Crustless Coconut Pie
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||45 minutes|
|Total time||55 minutes|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates, Wheat|
|Suitable for||Gluten Free, RPAH Elimination Diet - Moderate Chemical, Salicylates & Amines|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Cold, Serve Warm|
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon white rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups home made coconut milk (Refer to recipe)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut pulp or grated coconut
Moderate Amines, Moderate Salicylates, Low Glutamates
This recipe could be gluten-free if gluten-free baking powder was used.
If you don't have enough coconut milk, top it up with dairy milk or rice milk.
Refer here for the recipes for coconut milk, grated coconut and coconut pulp.