|Prep time||25 minutes|
|Cook time||30 minutes|
|Total time||55 minutes|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates|
|Suitable for||RPAH Elimination Diet - Amines Allowed, RPAH Elimination Diet - Moderate Chemical, Salicylate Challenge|
|Meal type||Lunch, Main Dish|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Cold, Serve Hot|
Easy, oven-baked frittata. Great for using up left overs.
- 2 Medium potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 Medium leek (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 Small red or green cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Large zucchini (peeled and grated, squeeze out the excess liquid)
- 1 Large carrot (grated)
- 3 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
Moderate Salicylates, Low Glutamates, Low Amines
- use sour cream instead of thickened cream.
- replace any of the raw vegetables with left over cooked vegetables.
- use cooked and chopped FAILSAFE sausages instead of chicken.