It was the day care Christmas Party last night and Santa arrived with lolly bags for all the kids. Luckily this was our second year and we were prepared with a special lolly bag for Oscar. I tried to buy some Santa lolly bags from The Little Lolly shop but they didn’t arrive in time, so I ended up buying one from the supermarket, emptying it (which was appreciated by my husband and Dad!) and refilled it with safe lollies. A Christmas card stapled to the top finished it off.
|Santa Lolly Stocking|
The lollies I included were:
- Smarties (Amines)
- Freckles (Amines)
- Milky Way (Amines)
- Chocolate Coated Honeycomb (Amines)
- Chocolate Milk Bottles (Amines)
- Coles Ubu Babies (Amines)
- Caramello Koala (Amines)
- Caramel Fudge (Low Chem)
- White Musk Sticks (Low Chem)
- Jersey Caramels (Low Chem)
- White Marshmallows (Low Chem)
- Little Lolly Shop Colour Free Jubes (Salicylates)
Refer to the Cooking for Oscar Shopping List for details of which brands I’ve found to be OK.