Yay, I have an award! What a surprise. Thank you to Monnie at Diary of a Dieting Diva for awarding me a Versatile Blogger award. Thank you sooo much Monnie.
This award comes with some rules though and here they are…
2. Tell us seven things about yourself
3. Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award
Rule 1 – done! Thank you again Monnie.
- I love travelling.
- My favourite holiday destination is Hoi An, Vietnam.
- I’m a Belly Dance student.
- I have a degree in engineering, but work in IT.
- I’ve been married 10 years
- I love reading.
- My husband and I are about to embark on a major renovation of our house.
Rule 3 – these aren’t all new blogs, but they are new to me. I hardly ever read a blog before I started doing it myself, and now I’m loving discovering what other people are writing about and sharing.
- Life with a Fussy Eater – a good read and something I can relate to.
- Everything is Edible – not a new blog; but I love reading it and Louisa’s Christmas Island appeal was fantastic.
- The Useful Box – a very new blog with ideas for keeping you kids entertained, among other things.
- Things To Do With Under 5’s – again, not a new blog. but a fantastic resource.
- CRAP Mamma – Creative, Relaxed Approach to Parenting – just my style.
- Macro 25 – also not new, but awesome photos.
- Real Meals – a fellow parent with food intolerant children.