Boxing Day Paella
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
|Total time||50 minutes|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Dairy, Egg, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates, Wheat|
|Suitable for||Amines Challenge, RPAH Elimination Diet - Low Chemical / Failsafe|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
|Misc||Freezable, Pre-preparable, Serve Hot|
An easy low chemical paella recipe to use up left over meat and vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 500g Cooked meat diced (chicken, salmon, scallops, sausages, etc.)
- 4 Spring onions (finely chopped)
- 3 Cooked sausages (chopped)
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 pinch Saffron threads
- 2 Garlic clove (crushed)
- 500ml Home made chicken or vegetable stock (refer to basics page)
- Vegetables (add any left over cooked or salad vegetables at step 6)
This recipe is low chemical / failsafe depending on the meat and vegetables used. In this version I used salmon which contains Amines.
Paella is a great way to use up left over meat and vegetables, and can be made with almost any ingredients. The above ingredients list is based on what I had left over at the time. You can use any left over meat or vegetables in this recipe.
Refer to the Basics page for home made chicken or vegetable stock.