Golden syrup marinade for meat. This is great with chicken done on the BBQ.
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (finely chopped)
- pinch citric acid
- pinch salt
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
||Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. |
||Add the meat to be marinated and cover with the marinade. |
||Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least an hour (the longer the better), stirring a couple of times to ensure the top of the meat stays covered. |
Low Chemical / Failsafe
This marinade is great with chicken, especially on the BBQ.