Rice Bubble Easter Eggs
|Prep time||2 hours|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Egg, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates|
|Suitable for||RPAH Elimination Diet - Low Chemical / Failsafe|
|Meal type||Sweet Things|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Cold|
Easy Rice Bubble Easter Eggs.
- 40g white Pascalls marshmallows
- 20g butter or Nuttelex
- 1 cup Rice Bubbles (or other puffed rice cereal)
- Sunflower oil (for greasing)
- 100g Nestle White Melts
- Hoppers naturally coloured sprinkles or 100s and 1000s
Low Chemical / FAILSAFE, High Salicylates
Hoppers naturally coloured 100s and 1000s and Sprinkles contain high levels of salicylates.
- Add raw cocoa or carob to the butter and marshmallow mixture for chocolate eggs.
- Use chocolate or carob buttons/chips instead of the White Melts.