These rissoles are great for storing in the freezer and bringing out for a BBQ at home, or to take to a BBQ somewhere else.
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates, Wheat|
|Suitable for||Gluten Free, RPAH Elimination Diet - Low Chemical / Failsafe, RPAH Elimination Diet - Moderate Chemical, Salicylate Challenge|
|Meal type||Lunch, Main Dish|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Freezable, Pre-preparable|
Low salicylate chicken rissoles.
- 300g Chicken breast fillets (roughly chopped)
- 300g chicken thigh fillet (roughly chopped)
- 1 Small leek (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup rice crumbs
- 1 Small swede (cooked and chopped)
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup home made bread crumbs (instead of rice crumbs, refer to Basics page)
If moderate salicylates are tolerated (Optional)
- 1 Small carrot (grated, instead of swede )
Low chemical / Failsafe, gluten free, Moderate Salicylates
- use carrot instead of swede if moderate salicylates are tolerated.
- use home made bread crumbs in place of rice crumbs.