I found this recipe on Recipe Challenge, its a quick and easy dessert, and not too rich or filling.
|Pear, Apple and Ricotta Slice|
Pear, Apple and Ricotta Slice (Low Chemical / Moderate Salicylates)
- 250g low fat smooth ricotta
- 1 tblspn brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Red or Golden Delicious apple, peeled and thinly sliced (or use two pears instead of apple and pear for a low chem. version.)
- 1/2 tblspn brown sugar to sprinkle on top
- Pr-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Line a 20 x 20cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Mix together the ricotta, 1 tblspn sugar and eggs and spoon into the lined tray.
- Place the pear and apple slices on top of the ricotta mixture, alternating between the pear and apple. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or custard.