A yummy variation on the Banana Ice Cream recipe from last month.
Banana and Honeycomb Ice Cream (Amines, Low Salicylates, Low Glutamates)
- 3 Ripe bananas
- Approx. 70g honeycomb
- Peel the bananas and wrap them in glad wrap. Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and stand at room temperature for 20 minutes then roughly chop.
- Chop the honeycomb into smallish pieces.
- Place the bananas into a food processor and whiz until they becomes thick and creamy, adding the honeycomb once the bananas start to become creamy.
- Refreeze and allow to soften for 20 minutes before serving.
|Banana and honeycomb ice cream (slightly melted)|