This is a really quick meal to make, especially if you have some left over mashed potato in the fridge (we always make too much!).Tuna and Potato Pasta (Amines, Low Salicylates, Low Glutamates)
- Sunflower oil
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 2 tspns crushed garlic
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 x 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 cup mashed potato
- 250g light smooth ricotta
- Choice of pasta
|Tuna and Potato with Spaghetti
- Cook the pasta as per the directions on the packet.
- Cook the leek, garlic and celery in a small amount of oil until soft.
- Add the tuna, mashed potato and ricotta, and mix to combine and warm through. Season with salt.
- When the past is cooked, add some of the cooking water to the tuna and potato to get a thinner consistency.
- Drain the pasta and stir through the potato and tuna. Serve.