|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Cook time||25 minutes|
|Total time||55 minutes|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Dairy, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates, Wheat|
|Suitable for||Dairy / Lactose Free, Gluten Free, RPAH Elimination Diet - Low Chemical / Failsafe, RPAH Elimination Diet - Moderate Chemical, Salicylate Challenge|
|Meal type||Main Dish, Savoury Snack|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Freezable, Pre-preparable, Serve Hot|
|Occasion||Birthday Party, Casual Party|
Easy, healthy baked chicken nuggets.
- 500g skinless chicken fillets
- 1 stick celerey (roughly chopped)
- 2 spring onions (roughly chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup home made bread crumbs (Refer to Basics Page)
- 3/4 cups home made bread crumbs (for coating)
- 1 heaped teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Medium carrot (roughly chopped)
Low Chemical / Failsafe, Moderate Salicylates if using carrot
1. Use rice crumbs instead of breadcrumbs for a gluten-free version.
2. Leave out the carrot for a low chemical version and replace with any other allowed vegetables.
Refer to the Basics Page for home made bread crumbs.