Two Potatoes Salad
|Prep time||1 hour|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Egg, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates, Wheat|
|Suitable for||RPAH Elimination Diet - Moderate Chemical, Salicylate Challenge|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Cold|
Easy potato and sweet potato salad.
- 2 Medium white potatoes (peeled and cut into 2cm chunks)
- 1 Small sweet potato (peeled and cut into 2cm chunks)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup egg-free mayonnaise (Refer to recipe)
- 1 tablespoon Failsafe Foodie's Magic Sauce
|1.||Cook the potatoes and sweet potatoes until just tender (boil, microwave or steam).|
|2.||Combine the mayonnaise, Magic Sauce, parsley, chives and spring onion in a small salad bowl.|
|3.||Add the potatoes to the bowl while still warm and stir to coat and season with salt.|
|4.||Put the salad in the fridge to cool until ready to serve.|
Moderate Salicylates, Low Glutamates, Low Amines
The quantities of potatoes are a rough guide, you should have equal numbers of white and orange.
Refer to the recipes for egg-free mayonnaise and Failsafe Foodie's Magic Sauce.