Loaded Mini Meatloaves
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
|Allergy / Intolerance||Amines, Artificial Addititives, Artificial Colours, Glutamates, Preservatives, Salicylates, Wheat|
|Suitable for||Amines Challenge, Gluten Free, RPAH Elimination Diet - Amines Allowed, RPAH Elimination Diet - High Chemical, RPAH Elimination Diet - Low Chemical / Failsafe|
|Meal type||Main Dish, Savoury Snack|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Hot|
Cute, fun potato topped mini meatloaves.
- 250g pork mince
- 250g beef mince
- 40g Philadelphia light cream cheese
- 40g home made bread crumbs (Refer to recipe)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and/or chives
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Okonomiyaki Sauce (Refer to recipe)
- 1/2 leek (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Canola oil spray
For the mashed potato:
- 375g potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 25g butter
- 1/2 cup warm milk (approximate)
- salt (to taste)
- No-Tomato Sauce or Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Chopped chives
Low Salicylates, High Amines, Low Glutamates
Pork is high in amines, but if it's not tolerated use 500g beef or chicken mince. Use rice crumbs for a gluten-free version.
This recipe makes 9 mini meatloaves.
Refer here for the bread crumbs, No-Tomato Sauce and Okonomiyaki Sauce recipes.
These Loaded Mini-Meatloaves were inspired by a recipe on Essential Kids.